Our management team has the experience and expertise to successfully execute on our business plan. Our Board of Directors and Advisory Board add deep insights across a broad range of business verticals.
Board of Directors
- Title: Executive Chairman
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Board Leadership (served on 23 fiduciary Boards 11 of which as chairman) in Aerospace, Technology, Economic Development, Sports, Education, Medical, Agricultural, Humanitarian and Charitable sectors.
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: President/ CEO (most recent 25 yrs.) in global middle market publicly traded and privately held corporations. (Ex: Pacific Airmotive, UNC, BBA, Signature) Functional and operational leadership (prior 19 yrs.) in large corporate conglomerates (Ex: AVCO Lycoming and General Electric). Founded and operated 6 small businesses. Bachelor’s degree, College of Arts & Sciences, Fairfield University. Leadership & Executive Management Emory University Goizueta Business School and Duke University Fuqua School of Management. Engineering studies at Bridgeport Engineering Institute. Former FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certification, Designated Engineering Representative (DER), and Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR). Member Private Director’s Association. Aerospace Advisor.
Dr Jeff Chimenti, MD
- Title: Vice Chairman
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Board member and Chairman Alternate
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Co- Founder AMW, Technology Inventor, business leader, Otolaryngology specialist, human physiology, and surgeon. Founding partner of Texas ENT Specialists. He graduated cum laude from Baylor University. Graduated from the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and fulfilled his internship and residency at UTMB in Galveston Tx. Dr. Chimenti is a Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He has served on the Credentials & Professional Ethics Committee at Memorial Hermann and the Woodlands Hospital.
- Title: Board Director
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Board member, Product Development
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Co-founder AMW, Technology inventor and designer of vehicles in transportation. Understudy at laboratories of Jeff Holter, the creator of the Holter Monitor. Studied physics, chemistry, and biology. Bachelor’s degree University of Montana in economics and finance. Studied Aerospace Engineering at Montana State University. Is a published author, filmmaker, and executive producer.
- Title: Chief Executive (CEO) – see Board of Directors
- Title: Chief Design Officer (CDO) – see Board of Directors
- Title: Executive VP and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Finance, FP&A, Accounting.
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Former Chairman, CEO and Secretary for Titan Pharmaceuticals, Sunshine Biopharma, EVP/ CFO PharmaNet Development Group and Natan Associates serving Private Equity, SEC filings, Corporate Finance, Due Diligence, and financial reporting. Educational background: Boston University Bachelor’s degree accounting and economics, CPA
- Title: Chairman, Advisory Board
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Corporate Advisory Leadership, general business.
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Developer of commercial, medical, sport venues and mixed-use real estate – Chairman and CEO Bristol Development Corp. Private pilot, racecar driver, owner and developer of Virginia International Raceway and New Jersey Motorsports park – Thunderbolt Raceway.
- Title: Government and Military Contracts Advisor
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Government and Defense Industrial contracting.
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: USMC Maj. Gen (Ret.), Sr Staff positions in US Central Command, Senior IT, logistics and Operational Planning. Strategic Advisor through Talleri Associates to Stellar Solutions, HDT Global and Blackberry. Board director at Clarion University Foundation and DiviUP.
- Title: Design and Engineering Advisor
- Key Functional Areas Covered:
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Owner of a world class racecar and custom sports car design and builder – Panoz Automobile Company. Holdings include Diablo Grande Winery and Resort, Elan Natural Waters, Fountainhead Development Corp and Van Diemen International.
- Title: Aviation Marketing Advisor
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Aviation Business and airline Marketing.
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: CEO and founder the Harford Group, CRO Cessna Citation Air, SVP Commercial America British Airways, Cessna Sr. Executive in major airline and aircraft fleets.
- Title: Technology and Financial Advisor
- Key Functional Areas Covered: Private Equity, IT services, Research, and Intelligence
- Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: CEO (LAC Group), client services, investor relations, business development. CEO Wilson Allen, Chairman and founder of the Asher Foundation, President of Results Impact.